inspiration...

My Flickr favourites folder is bursting with loveliness at the moment and bringing me such a lot of pleasure so, I thought I'd share some of them with you all. A big thank you to all the creators of these gorgeous photos.

In a couple of days we're going away to visit beautiful Sussex, to see some gardens, splash in the sea, walk in the woods and hills, and meet a friend. I can't wait.

1. Cactus Monday - 'Love' Cactus ATC, 2. Leaf buttons (C365: day 98 ), 3. Cinquefoil, 4. felt pebble bangle, 5. indigo dyed beads, 6. Untitled, 7. Thanksgiving 07 Heart leaf, 8. Like a fern - necklace with crocheted motif, 9. tiny poetry heart

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

Have a really smashing time in Sussex! and thank you for including my felt pebbles in your faves - that's kind.

Black on White said...

Very nice combination, so beautiful pictures.

Have a nice time in Sussex!

Jackie said...

This is lovely, so subtle. I hope your break rejuvenates you and makes you relax.

Gilly said...

Enjoy your splashing - that sea is going to be COLD!!

I bet you bring back lots of things, photos and memories to inspire you in the weeks to come!!

Frances said...

Hello Sue,

I love the notion of inspiration being flickering! Let's try to catch those sparks when we senze their presence.

Have a wonderful time in Sussex.

Thank you for your kind reply.

xo

Lora Hart said...

Oh, Can't tell you how much I love that cactus heart! And of course Miss Cullis. Very big fan of the November Moon.

A time to dance said...

Your pictures are beautiful, I love them, have a wonderful time in sussex, I would love to go there one day...I will have to work on my other half...take care and enjoy the trip...H...ps have you seen my post on Yorkgate, we went as you suggested and it did cheer me up, its beautiful, I must try harder in my garden, although the hayfever is preenting work at the moment.

ViLmus said...

Hello!!

I love the you blog, flickr, photos, garden, all!!!

Welcome in my blog...

Hugs!

Vilmus.

(sorry for my bad inglish! ja,ja)

anastasia said...

lovely shapes and shades you've collected!