something fun to do

There is one of those blog meme thingies going around which looked like fun to me, so I had a go.

Here are the rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

2. Using only the first page, pick an image.

3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD's Mosaic Maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

It is interesting to see what pictures come up... Many having nothing to do with the search term... but fun to select the ones that speak something about you. The only one I had to 'cheat' with was the last one... I entered another username instead.

I would love to see yours! Leave a comment with a link if you decide to do it...

Photo credits for my mosaic:
1. Best wishes to Sue on her Birthday!, 2. Shakey's Pizza, 3. Dawn Mist on the Chiltern Line, 4. Meeting the pregnant princess of the forest, 5. Fernando Torres Liverpool FC, 6. coffee & the city, 7. midnight sun, 8. Castles on the Beach, 9. Strip-tease!!!, 10. bless from above, 11. I'll go sailing no more, 12. She Thinks Sixties

7 comments:

Teasel said...

Took up your challenge. See my result at: http://idreamofsun.blogspot.com/

I was so pleased that it worked!

Gigibird said...

Ding Dongs do you supply a help line I can ring?

Gilly said...

You do what?? (from thick Mum)

Sue said...

Calm down everybody and just follow the links... it is easy!

Alternatively you could just give up and make a pot of tea...

Sue said...

PS Sorry that links were not working until just now. Our technical department have been reprimanded accordingly.

HD41117 said...

Hello, Sue. I very much enjoy reading your words and it was lovely to see Moonmins recently!

Here is my mosaic. It looks rather meagre, though it was fun to make!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hd41117/3213821431/

Linda Jo said...

I did it. Must've taken me an hour!